Monday, August 10, 2009

Give and you will recieve...

I think people take Luke 6:38 to literate, it states "Give, and you will receive. Your gift will return to you in full, press down, shaken together to make room for more, running over, and poured into your lap." Yes, it's true that it is better to give then to receive. Giving gives you a since of peace and fills your spirit up with joy. But what is our motive for giving, is it to receive something back? Then is that really "GIVING".
I'm not saying to give and see what you will get back. I think we should all give with a cheerful heart (2 Corinthians 9:7 ...God loves a cheerful giver). And at the same time check our motives.
I've experience this personally with giving and I can tell you every time I give with the right motives (by God's instructions) the return is multiplied many folds.
So, go out and bless someone today but make sure you do it with the right motive!
God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment